The demand for gas fireplaces has been growing. Studies reveal that approximately 70% of fireplace products make use of natural gas or propane as fuel.
Besides efficiency, the demand growth is due to less maintenance and instant warmth available with a push of a button.
Gas fireplaces are available in a variety of designs including the wall mount, in-built, stand-alone or the hanging styles.
Advantages of suspended gas fireplaces
- There is no wood chopping or lighting a flame.
- This doesn’t mean you will have to sacrifice the aesthetics for function.
- The ceramic hanging fireplaces have been developed to imitate the real thing.
Instant warmth & ambiance
- The convenience of gas fire cannot be overlooked.
- Due to a busy lifestyle, installing a suspended gas fireplace seems a practical idea for the majority of homeowners.
- You get lots of great features like remote controls and timers to regulate heat levels.
- Fans and blowers help to circulate sufficient heat across the room.
- Vent-free units don’t need a traditional chimney
- Buy fuel
- People who prefer the smell of wood will feel dissatisfied
- Possibility of CO2 or CO entering the home interiors
- The capacity of the suspended gas fireplace to burn green and clean will depend on proper installation, regular maintenance, and daily usage.
- Hire a professional for annual gas fireplace maintenance.
- They will even ensure that the burner, fan, venting, pilot light, and thermostat is working perfectly.